Thursday, September 9, 2010

said that I was born

said that I was born, the northern sky, clouds appear bright and gradually from the far past, migrating to my home roof, the illusion of a word: handsome
father to see me after a month and a half to cry hoarse and he does not believe that I killed his children inherited chromosome, several rushed me to carry knives mother bed, I waved and P90X said they beheaded his mother with death protection, I was able to survive.
grandfather had glaucoma 10 years, a meters away is hard to tell who is a dog, but when I appear in the his eyes the moment, the old tears, from stupid eyes, from not see the light, that does not want to see people,
avoid endless trouble.
later, the mother in order to prove his innocence, and took his father to to hospital for a paternity test, the doctor opened a quilt just read a cry, wiping the nose that go back, this is not your son, who's not is that human beings are born not Zheme p90x workout Shuai children .....< br > a little practice nurses came, saw strong take care of me, and immediately found a box of red ink, my fingerprint down, and to set a good hair all at once spread out, face me, muttered: Long made for King to stay, marry you if this life, long hair down, clear light Buddha, Intimates their girl ....... mother p90x dvd set rushed outside to walk, trot, accidentally ran next door Obstetrics and Gynecology an old lady waiting to have children, the old lady saw me and immediately was like to keep up with the crazy, tears rushing, an ass squatting down to the ground, shaking his head and barking: birth to 50 years, I had ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment