Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I bet with him


He can not believe like stared, retreated to the back of the chair. my mother humming with the nostrils, two reports, said: or the knife. old package, said: : My dad is buddy, I do not know why, so relatives or friends, and an early tory burch age I called his uncle. old package, said: high; ugly, nicknamed Pig 8. appetite amazing: most of my family by his breath after eating Pot Rice, my dad just had a rice crust, hungry have to stand: ; after him at home to cook two-Pot Rice. uncle who I,ve seen in the greatest strength, he can stick a Cyclobalanopsis Ningcheng cannabis. I bet with him, as long as he can cling to a 16 m-long log of Shaotou to its roots up to and onto the car, I would lose him a pack of cigarettes, he won, it packs a value of 9 cents. old bag said: toilets are not enough. , push off from the horse pile, elbow brace in the stone head, right fist grips, arrived at the rock and left hand between the body, his teeth clenching, face Biede red, bulging muscles, strength only to the one to make. the beach a little bit slip, the two slowly moving stones around a debugging focus was given feet to draw the two circles. the river of people came to see, from the beach to the flood line of the hillside, dense heads. until the moon rose up, only two were tied. If the two points were obstinately to the outcome, we are willing to torch stand around until dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment