Monday, August 30, 2010

Members fellow female attention

Members fellow female attention! This is the latest scam. female compatriots, please note that male compatriots, please call your friends attention, the new out of the situation, paying particular attention to a female friend friends: a young lady working the way home from work to see to a child has been crying, very poor, and then asked the children how the past. children Jiugen that Miss said: her, said it was his home address. and then she went to the simple-minded, and their children. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the bell, bell like a high-voltage , to lose consciousness. wake up the next day was stripped of light in an empty house, nothing around, and she even saw the prisoners no longer Sha Yangzi. So now people are used to commit crimes compassion ah If the experience like this, and Do not take him to, to bring him to the police station took to the well, wandered into the police station some children go wrong, please let all the women around them, for the general safety of women, After reading the trouble to forward it to everyone.

Forward: We paid attention to! to ATM withdrawals must take extra care when ! last night in the gold sea ICBC ATMs withdraw money when the old woman came back and asked if I could withdraw money, and said what cash machines have keys may bad, I do not know when next to a little girl, always wanted me among the top, I did not care , Well naughty children, but that she should hand over the money I put towards preparation for my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the side, waiting for the money taken out. then I thought for a moment They both set up a set for me: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, the little girl while I was not looking, stole my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment